- Check in time is between 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm. Other arrangements may be made with innkeeper, provided 24 hours notice is given.
- Check out time is 11:00 am.
- Children, ages 7+, are welcome with prior arrangements with the innkeeper
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate pets.
- The Iris Inn is a 100% smoke free environment indoors. Smoking is allowed only in the specified outdoor patio areas.
- Our inn is one of the few in Ashland to offer single and double occupancy rates. $30 is charged for a third person in the Rose and Parlor Rooms per night.
- The inn has seasonal rates. Please click on the availability calendar for the rate at your desired time of stay.
- Quoted rates do not include the 9% City of Ashland and 1% State of Oregon Occupancy Tax. The lodging tax supports tourism in the city and state. The Iris Inn is a licensed City of Ashland business.
Deposits and Reservations
- Reservations are guaranteed with a deposit of one night’s lodging for each room at the time of booking. Guests will receive a confirmation either via email or mailed brochure.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, cash and personal checks.
Cancellations and Changes in Reservations
- We require at least (20) twenty days notice for cancellation or shortening of your stay. Cancellations received less than twenty days prior to your arrival date will result in a charge for each night we are unable to re-book the room(s).
- All cancellations are subject to a $20 handling fee.
- No Shows. Full price for each night of the entire reservation will be charged if a guest fails to arrive for their confirmed reservation.
Group Reservation and Cancellation Policy:
Please contact innkeeper for details regarding deposit and cancellation requirements for group reservations of 4 rooms or more. We love groups at the inn!